"Italy Made Me" 2018 Awards
The Italian Embassy in London with "Italy Made Me" rewards Italian researchers working in the United Kingdom and who have studied, at least in part, in Italy.
Prizes are awarded in recognition of relevant results in one of the following fields of studies: Life Science, Physical and Engineering Sciences and Social sciences and Humanities. A committee of professors members of AISUK assessed all applications.
Many congratulations to the winners of "Italy Made Me 2018" :
Physics and Engineering
- Francesca Tallia (Imperial College London)
- Fabio Morreale (Queen Mary University London)
- Luca Peruzzotti-Jametti (University of Cambridge)
- Serena Lucotti (University of Oxford)
Social Sciences and Humanities
- Cristina Scarpazza (King’s College London)
- Giuseppe Moscelli (University of Surrey/University of York)
The prizes were awarded by the Italian Ambassador during a cerimony at the
Italian Embassy in London
14 Three Kings' Yard, Mayfair, London W1K 4EH
4th of Semptemeber 2018 - 6pm BST